The EMPWR Mental Health Fund
The EMPWR Fund was initiated by Ally Salama, Founder of EMPWR Mag, the Middle East’s Mental Health Magazine, merging mental health with culture, mentored by the World Federation for Mental Health President and Egyptian Icon, Dr. Nasser Loza.
EMPWR was founded on March 1st, 2019, as the First Mental Health Magazine in the Middle East, winning Harvard’s Top 7 Most Impactful Social Initiatives in 2019 & earning recognition from the World Health Organization.
The EMPWR Fund aims to provide adequate mental health resources for Youth in Egypt through the facilitation of the following activities, in junction with NEYA:
• Training Youth Leaders To Facilitate Mental Wellbeing Workshops in Schools.
• Providing Mental Health Resources for Unprivileged Youth in Egypt.
• Providing Egypt and the MENA a Mental Health Application for EMPWR to best navigate services, free of charge.
• Funding for Complementary CSR Wellness Talks across Companies in Egypt.
• Funding for The World’s Youth Mental Health Conference to take place in Egypt in 2021.
• Providing Arabic Wellness Video Production Content for Egyptians.
• Funding Online Mental Health Event’s facilitated by Professionals.