– The first comprehensive exemplary project in Egypt and the Middle East that provides a broad range of services to ensure the inclusion of those with special mental abilities – particularly people with Down syndrome – into society according to precise scientific standards.
– project that aligns with the goals and priorities of the state and fulfills some of President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi’s ambitions toward that group of citizens.
– A project that is based on the latest world studies in the integration of people with special mental abilities into society and develop their sensor, mental, psychological and motor abilities.
– project that was founded after studying the most notable worldwide experiences in this field, selecting the best of them and adding to them in order to build a unique global model on the land of Egypt.
– A project that offers completely free services to all Egyptians without discrimination.